NIELSEN KELLERMAN NORTH ISLAND MASTERS CHAMPIONSHIPS
This regatta has now been rescheduled for Saturday 2/10/2021 at Lake Karapiro
Entries to be made at http://rowit.nz and close at 10pm on 24/09/202
It is unknown what Alert Level we will be in later this month, therefore
- The regatta will only operate in Level One
- If there are less than 100 rowers entered we may not hold the regatta
- Any decision to cancel the regatta will be made by KRI & the Legion of Rowers on 20/09/2021
We suggest it may be a future requirement for regatta attendees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
NZ MASTERS CHAMPIONSHIPS – TWIZEL
The following statement was issued by Rowing New Zealand on 30/08/2021:
Given the current COVID-19 response throughout the country, South Island Rowing and Rowing NZ have discussed the best course of action for the 2021 New Zealand Masters Rowing Championships.
In order to give masters rowers from all regions in NZ the best chance of attending their national championships, it has been decided that the regatta will be postponed.
The new proposed date for the regatta is 29 – 31 October, where it will be combined with the Aoraki 1000m regatta at Lake Ruataniwha.
We appreciate there may be challenges because of this change, however both SIR and Rowing NZ are committed to hosting a regatta for the masters community following years of disruptions due to COVID-19.
More information surrounding the regatta will be released in due course.
South Island Rowing Inc. and Rowing NZ thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE COMPLETE A BRIEF SURVEY AT New Zealand Masters Rowers | Facebook